Project Genesis: World Overhaul Alpha/Проект Генезис: Капитальный ремонт (EN) (V8.0.2)
Kenshi V8.0.2 Kenshi, Моды, Глобальные моды, KenshiMods, Кенши
Обнова 17 декабря 2021
-quick patch for whistler issues
-This patch was quick and dirty. i knew what i needed to remove and clean so i pulled the entire folder from the new update and placed it in the old folder. As a result. there are hundreds of new textures and models in the new update. They'll make sense in the future but as a result the mod is a little larger. I have yet to compress them in the new update but none of them will be triggered or used until the next update.
This should bring everything up to par for 1.0.55 update. If there are any other hard crashing issues let me know. I'll patch those out. Some may be ignored if they're minor enough. Update is still in the works but is going much much slower due to me losing my job. - atlas
--8.0.2 Patch Notes--
(8.0.1 was a quick patch)
-Removed Mors gate
-removed priory of okran.
-started rebuilding the priory of okran and ironhaven together, to the east of their original locations, in skinners roam
-started work on repathing Elwo's sacred band mod for merging. You'll find the armor spread throughout the world and the weapons in the hands of the Lost paladins and some other Holy nation tie-in soldiers.
-added all "trophy" helmets to the pack faction. Should give them some much needed variation
-added "patchwork armor" to the clothing lists of the pack (yes they're meant to be barefoot)
-started reworking fish isle again to prep for the addition of the sacred band mod (work was delayed due to bug fixing)
-adjusted the resource path of NONE. any overlaps of NONE across the map should allow players to gather resources and farm much more naturally.
-added more ♥♥♥♥ to drifters last. oh and i moved it. good luck finding it. it's definitely not directly south of where it used to be......
-added 20-25 pieces of more clothing to the generic citizens, this should much greater variation across the board. removed the adventurers backpack and added the scavenger backpack to them (looks more "townly")
-players visiting the new drifters last won't find much different in the city except for one notable thing....
-drifters last noble guards appear to hate the merc guild so i made the guild and the UC coexist (really have no clue why this is happening but a little annoying)
-changed the V2 hub to now have merc guards and left the hub in the Outlaws hand. Doesn't entirely make sense that the outlaws would just outright let the free traders take over. This should also prevent the city from being arrested by the guards for doing their jobs (like clearing bodies)
-adjusted the gate guard AI settings for the hub. the leader will constantly man the gate (unless attacked) the main squad will carry out "arrests", and the second squad will roam the town healing, repairing and cleaning up bodies as well as protecting the city. The second squad will be important to the cities survival and well being. This should allow players to move a little more safely with some added benefits to the city. The guards will now heal you (when allied with them)
-updated claytons dialogue to give players a clearer indication as to what has happened and what's going on with the hub upgrades. I'll also add generic dialogue to both characters that will give me the ability to update when the upgrades are ready in the future, but will let the players know that the NPC's are "working hard on getting everything setup"
-reworked a large portion of dialogue of the whistler. Given @CamelSpyd3r insight, the whistler will now mostly refuse to join you until you get to know her and her story. (she can join you if you pester her enough but it's rare, like really rare). This allows players to use her as a sparring partner if they want or recruit her after some lengthy conversation.
-adjusted the building cost for the outlaws faction to be a default 1 instead of 2. This should make buying buildings in the hub much more manageable.
-tweaked the damage resistance numbers for toughness by a small margin. Earlier on you will be able to block 70% less damage. At higher levels you will block up to 70% MORE damage. The original values were 65/65, they're now 70/75 (That's toughness alone). This should as with the earlier changes make toughness much more crucial when leveling while increasing the difficulty overall by a small amount.
-tweaked immediate blood loss (from cut damage) from 0.2 to 0.3. This makes being cut a little more believable without outright breaking the current balance.
-changed the hunger required when using beds. Bed's now have a hunger rate of .25 instead of .33. This makes healing in beds and bedrolls much more efficient for players with greater benefits to healing in beds rather than healing on the fly.
-changed the hunger rate when fully encumbered. from .65 to .75. This makes managing your weight much more punishing without outright breaking food chains.
-you now lose more blood from unbanaged body parts though not much more, only a .1 (10%) difference (mostly just testing the feedback on this)
-changed the difficulty level ABOVE the player at which you can earn more xp from 10 to 15. This should allow players to train easier & faster if they pick the right fights even if a little more risky.
-changed the interior of the hubs thieves tower again. Fixed the replaced furniture (unsure why this happened). Added more beds. The new training equipment only appears when you have upgraded the hub. The interiors get swapped.
-added another thieves guild vendor as a housemate.
the thieves now works like this. Join the guild > you can sell to a smuggler (illegal goods, like drugs) > upgrade the hub > they're partner will now buy your stolen goods. You can tell the difference through name and gear. The Fence now wears an armored dustcoat. The smuggler wears regular thief clothing
-both the smuggler and the fence will patrol at night. (as thieves would)
---NOTE: the shinobi in the tower/headquarters will NOT buy stolen or illegal goods. He only deals in selling and buying stuff for guild members.
-finished the dialogue states for the thieves guild for now. When joining i've also outlined the ranks of the faction and added some more context as to how the guild works currently and will expand in the further through ranks.
-clayton will now also indicate that you should return to a thieves guild boss after the hub upgrade is complete
-cheaper skeletons recruits (700) will no longer start with their original limbs. This can be a great benefit or great harm to the player when recruiting them.
-more expensive skeletons have the chance to start with better limbs as well as their original limbs
-i've also added all skeletons races EXCEPT RLBS skeletons to the skeleton recruits. This should make it easier to get more variants across the board (the only races meant to be super rare are the RLBS)
-did some minor navmesh tweaking to the hub (moving some stalls, lamps etc)
-in the case of wages actually not working. i've increased the minimum and maximum cats of civilians 10k-50k. This should allow for a nice amount of randomization for players to be able to sell decent goods at a decent rate.
-i've added some extra variation to citizens. they can now spawn with SLIGHT chances of southern hive drones.
-added drews dialogue back to the main squad. Finished tidying up the new interior
-upped the vendor cats for slavers. they can now buy directly from your squads up to 15k cat's worth of members. HOWEVER, i've also ADDED price triggers for races. This overrides the cat amount for races if they're not in your squad. No longer will you sell everyone for 400 cats!
TLDR: Selling from your own squad is now much more worth it. Selling off your shoulder is also more worth it.
--Default price is vanilla 400 cats (just in case i forget a race)
--sheks are worth 500
--western hivers are worth 250
--southern hivers are worth 350
--fogmen worth 50
--skeletons - worth 900
--humans worth 150
-started updating mongrel squads and residents. The FCS is complete chaos so it'll be cleaned up before the next patch. There is a lot of random squads that are missing or can be added and will be for the next patch (like mercs)
-decided to rebuild mongrel
-upgraded Arc's building to a citadel. Reworked the towers and overlooks into the valleys. Turret guards should now have a much easier time aiming into the valleys.
-Greenfruit stacks to 20, now is worth 15
-wheatstraw weight changed from 1 - 0.5, worth 25 (base), stacks to 5
-water barrels now stack to 2 and cost 75 (base)
-after a conversation with @Croy07 i've made some changes to settlers
-Unnamed all of them. They're now called "Lost Citizen, Okrans lost citizens (to indicate they're humans only in the HN lands), Drifting Settler, Okrans drifting settler". Drifting settlers will come pre-clothed, Citizens will come stark ass naked. This should make the citizens want to buy YOUR armor and weapons you make (if they can), as well as anything else they may want.
-adjusted the shopping time for settlers to 0/24 which should make them able to shop any time they want.
-added a new "inherits from" AI to the settlers. This should allow them to maybe??? farm for you, collect stuff and store it? They'll also use your furniture and sit around your town (outside and inside)
-SETTLERS are now much more randomized with a higher leaning to present more Lost citizens.
-changed the squad names of settlers around. Settlers (mixed/human) are now properly labeled as the Nest residents. "Wandering Settler Trader's" Will do exactly that. If they stumble upon your base they can be naturally recruited as well but also act like Caravans.
-tweaked how the settlers raid will trigger now. It should have a 70% chance (per day) to trigger once per week.
-settler traders (that wander) will not have any citizens with them (because why would a stark ass naked person travel?)
-cleaned up about 40 empty squads added in for various test starts and starts that didn't work out.
-reworked mongrel. Mongrel is now much less militaristic and much more "hovel" scrapped together. Guard stations are posted near the gates but you'll find much more civilian housing, refugee shelters. Shops will now sell much much less blueprints but also have wildly varying gear. The city is setup in such a way that most of their power generation appears to go to their defenses but the rest of the city is lit by oil lanterns (from oil mined in the city) or braziers.
-as a side note, actually getting into the gate's should now be easier as with recent changes the squads are much much more beefy and should remain alive longer.
-added 2 new merc recruitment squads. A regular merc working on being a captain (usually with recruits) they'll charge the same as a regular merc, a recruit working on rank (charges much much less but also hangs around for much less time). All Squads will come with a medic by default.
-Edited coastal ruin to be much smaller and use less resources.
-removed northgale keep
-updated generic marketstall vendor. They now pull from more vendor lists but spawn with less inventory space so the list will rotate more frequently. They have less money but there stock rotates every 2 hours
-removed arrow bench 2 from upgrading from arrow bench 1
-changed arrow bench one to now only build crossbow parts. As such the new name of the bench is "crossbow parts bench".
-added arrow 2 bench to intial research. Its now "arrow bench" and only crafts arrows.
These changes should fix not being able to craft bolts (which you're meant to be able to make all of them) as well as keeping crafting cycles clean and easy to manage. Players can now craft parts AND bolts at the same time.
-skeletons can now also spawn with many limb variants (skeleton grade only) so this makes them worth looting should you ever kill them. Not every skeleton but a lot of skeletons can.
-added a new generic housemate squad called Craftsmen. They'll be added anywhere and everywhere it makes sense for "craftsmen" to be working.
-started cleaning up bar squad lists. Thief groups will no longer spawn as bar squads but will only spawn as part of the towns thieves guild houses.
-started adjusting moor house interiors. I've added multiple new interiors to moor houses. All can now spawn with "Residential" interiors.
-added 20....? new cannibal interiors. I hope people like limbs and heads.....
-moved the town of sallet, reverted the changes, made new changes to the town of first village that was sallet but is now first village again and was moved and changed again
-more cannibals basically
-like wow why the ♥♥♥♥ did i settle hear im dead now amount of cannibals
-fixed meat sack, meat guy, meat wizard, whatever his name is. Sallet , the city what was, that is now First village again now properly has the beat your meat wizard replaced properly so he can come beat your meat furiously.
-cannibals now have more dialogue lines.....it should lighten the mood a little while also providing some....really sick twisted humor.
-cannibals will now have a little bit of infighting. (as given by there lore). Cannibal towns will now cage up multiple factions including their own.
-cannibals now only carry variants 1/3 of "cannibal manufacturers". Variants 2 was removed. This should help keep lore in check as the cannibals only have shoddy "imitations" of the old deadcat tools. variants 3 now properly alude to their origins and are named such. Variants 3 (now called "Deadcat lost relics") can only be found in "cannibal HQ's". All other cannibals will carry variants 1 and the weapons will be much weaker. The CANNIBAL variants still have a high damage type to humans. This should keep the damage high for humans but short of the outright numbers make cannibal weapon forging much more believable as the weapons look like scrap thrown together.
-finished removing the crimson temple and stronghold
-optimized shark y axis and navmesh generation to within a 5% error rate. (out of 30 or so tests the navmesh for all center platforms and bars works about 90-95 ish percent of the time without needing to reset the navmesh.
-duplicated the gate guard package and now modified it for police. For clarification this will make police have "medic" squads who will heal you and others as well as gate guards. This should help keep cities clean as well as make all guards and police able to stay alive longer.
-changed the squad name for ells....it was pickles for some reason .-.
-removed the "thiefs group" from most towns that have a thieves tower. Bear in mine this is a blanket removal. They can and will be added back in with more purpose in the future. Once you have hit rank 3 in the future a new squad will spawn and replace the current squad. You'll be able to receive thieving missions and targets culminating in heists from capitals.
-thieves groups now only spawn when you have repaired the hub and gained rank 2 with the guild.
-thieves groups that spawn as bar squads now also have both traders in their squads. (smuggler/fence)
-fixed the file path for the CMRD asphalt road. (Link) and (Single). (the files are there, just named wrong)
-fixed the file path mesh for CMRD asphalt road textures as well. They are now properly named in pathing so the textures will show as well.
-adjusted avalons vendor layouts. Drew the quartermaster now spawns in his own building next to Cross. Cross as the leader of the faction will now have an appropriate faction HQ.
-drews cross "shop" will now restock once a month (every 28 in game days)
-drews shop has had his money slashed in half to 50k
-adjusted the weight and items that generic civilians will shop for. They now use the dummy item types so they are not limited to specific items and will instead shop for all item types. They item weights are now in this order: Food, Healing/splints/Repairs, Weapons, Armors, narcotics
-adjusted the swordran police squads they now have weights of 4/2 ("police and police recruits")
-removed all holy armor from everyone but high class palace guards, nobles and the police of the tertius faction. All other guards now wear the "knight set".
-while testing a change with some armors (shek armors making sure all the meshes line up correctly) i notice that the five invincibles could spawn as any race. Locked them to shek now.
-added some extra trigger conditions (for now) to empire dialogue. any lines now stating "if you're in empire/empire this or that" will now require the speaker to be a part of the united cities. This should allow for more use of the package overall without misspeaks. like kingdom of tertius knights saying "hey you know it's illegal to be starving in empire lands"
-grievewraiths are back and boy are they in style.
-finished crafting about 40 new interiors. While the players may not notice them overall those who like to mod things will.
-finished tweaking the generic citizens (moor) version and the generic citizen version. Short of the holy nation (which will need human only citizens) the citizens will start to show up more and more as i cycle out the old city citizens in favor of the new ones. This will allow changes for one cities citizens to then be allowed grandscale across the map. This will also allow for an easier time attaching a general world dialogue package to everyone across the world because i wont have to add it to 500 different squads but only a small handful of squads. Which will make managing everything overall much easier.
-80% ish done with swordran.
-changed the dustking tower "town".
each "residence" will have 1-2 people in it of the "dust bandit leader" variation. there will be maybe 4.....singular? dust dogs in town? they will be of the "single" squad variant (i.e. tameable). This change is a little more aesthetically pleasing and makes more sense for them basically controlling the whole region.
-dust bandits now have a controlling factor and a more tell-tale influence.
-dust king and dust bandit factions now have a couple world states added to them. Killing them will now have side affects.
-dimak and ...dizna? the ninja towers now also have a controlling factor of the border zone.
-removing the "lords" of the land now has negative and positive effects. Dust bandits may dissapear but starving bandits will start to roam farther and will become a larger and worse nuisance in other bordering regions.
-gave dust king "tower" a foliage range of 600. This should allow a little easier loading in the borderzone. I will update other towns in the area as well. (Still waiting on stable kenshi changes so i can use the new town changes which should help even further
-in my typical fashion of "♥♥♥♥ you" and under advisement from the discord server "stealing from the scraphouse was to easy and it was broken". I now respond. Good luck
-edited the interior of scraphouse to be harder to steal from its also much more "industrial" with many crafting stations
-edited the bdc limbs they were at a 7% chance to spawn. They will now have a 1% chance for the vendor list in total to sell. This does NOT include the artifact list. Scraphouse can and might spawn multiple sets throughout its interior
-adjusted the vendor lists of the scraphouse. There are only two lists now. The main list has been expanded and completely overhauled to now focus on materials players will need in future updates. Blueprints are rarer but still high enough to present a decent chance for "rare" gear to appear this list will be expanded over time.
-the second list has be optimized and properly weighted to now reflect the rarity of the items in it (BDC limbs). The BDC limb list has a 1% chance to spawn 1 item with a weight of 5. This means in total the option to get limbs is now about .005% (i think, i suck at math). This means players will no longer be able to simply "wait" for things to respawn.
-the scraphouse vendor list has now been re-timed to be longer. The scraphouse now restocks every 2 weeks instead of every 72 hours. This should be a much more reasonable time and logical as the skeletons are not exactly...rolling in traders.
-guards, craftsmen and turret guards have all been added to the scraphouse and replace the normal squad types as housemates. THis should allow (DACK) to replace (Quin) properly as the trader should he die for some reason
-changed (DACK) to now properly be a trader as well.
-per @BottomLine#1060 input changed the combat speed on the compression backpack. It's now fixed. instead of 50% increase it now has a 5% combat speed increase
-renamed "beak mask" (ones on doctors) to "Carrion mask"
-fixed the padded leather set chest piece. reattached the texture and replaced the texture (again...)
-as reported by @ProvoGo and @Vermoin adjusted the 50/stat package to now include 50 in all weapons and also 50 toughness. this should apply equally to all characters using it but was mostly noticed on the caravan soldier drones who were much weaker than there squad counter parts.
-adjusted the king gurglers inventory to now include only his death items (i.e. his head) and raw fish
-as reported by @SirTrojan and @Hikari912 i removed the maps "everything" and "new locations" from the map placement group. they will now once again only properly spawn at the great library
-readded armor to the sohei travelers and their guards. they now spawn with proper colored gear that will much more suit the travelers and their guards as well as clearly representing their faction
-Added a trade culture to BDC and Scraphouse. With an increase of loot to buy (and possibly steal) the player needs an incentive to not splurge. With an increase in guards that solves stealing but having a larger loot table means more "rare items" to spawn. As such trade items UNCOMMON or useful in the region or of "note" to skeletons will see a MASSIVE increase in price. 250%-1000%. Items of little relevance (like med kits/splint kits etc) will see a massive mark down as low down as 5% of their actual value.
-quick test notes. BDC limbs in over 50 quick starts have appeared ONCE which is more like how i intend for them to behave.
-increased the no foliage range for squin, hub, vains pass. this should (has for me) decrease the overall load strain for the borderzone
-decreased the vains pass town border again.
as reported by @Draxiss i adjusted the faction trade culture for the free traders. in fact i removed it. this means that you can legally sell hashish/hemp etc in their towns without repercussions (i mean why would they care if you sell hemp or hashish?)
-adjusted the damage values for raptors/beak things and spiders. this should tone down the "easy skill gains" for skeletons as reported by kenshi dev Vaati
-finished adjusting the cannibal weapons. The cannibal weapons are now much weaker than they were previously. This should appease god man kenshi dev vaati as well
-deleted the ronin weapons blueprints. Now you just need to buy ONE blueprint (multiple times) just kidding, i'm lazy it's one blueprint.
-added the missed black carapace to the scrap bench
-adjusted the southern hive start relations value to 65. this should help prevent any issues when spawning in.
-changed 14 interiors related to UC and slaver platforms.
-added roughly 3 corpse furnaces to each slave camp (the ones i remember) under advisement from server member @ProvoGo
-started testing a new ai package for slave leaders again. hoping to fix the slave issue permanently (probably won't be fixed by next update though)
-adjusted the town radius for like 20 towns in the western part of the map. A lot of them have 2x or 3x and some even had 4x radius for no reason.
-tweaked south stone camp. it should now be much more "slave farm" like. I'll also probably adjust the name. I'll also be looking to tweak some UC slave farms to center around specific resources (iron camp, stone camp, slave market, slave farm) etc.
-moved some stuff around in squin. Made the "house" much more accesible and noticeable. adjusted some resources used around the town.
-adjusted the radius and size of the apothecary
-removed a zone file to purge an old town as reported by @Korriban
-updated and changed flats. It's now a little more "town" like. and less "outpost". It will be further changed in the future.
-created a new AI package called "civ/merc use outside" This is an INHERIT ONLY package. Adding it to the "inherit" allows NPC's to roam around outside and use benchs and tables as they see fit. This should allow for much greater realism when entering towns.
-added the new inherit package to the the generic citizens packages. this should increase realism for towns using these packages
-updated clownsteady to use the MOOR citizens. this should reduce NPC lag overall.
-added the new inherit package to the "hangout in bar". This should make any and all bar squads able to use outside furniture as well. NOTE this does and will for now apply to any and all unique recruits.
-cleaned up last stand.
-adjusted shrine of kral. It's now a functional bar and shrine
-added a generic "gate" building for outpost ramps. Will replace all current ones and ensure that gates that are meant to be open will be open.
-added the gate building to black scratch. this should now allow the building to be entered without issue.
-added old cpus to sniperbots to ensure they will die if players loot them
-adjusted the catcus den and upped the resident list
-fixed the settled nomad squads and town as reported by @flint The nomad trader now properly spawns in the dome, the merc now properly patrol the town and they will enforce the laws for nomads.
-did a quick edit to the market stall vendors. THey now rotate as fast as generic marketsall vendors do, have the same amount of money BUT, have much less stock (5)
-edited 400 foliage layers in the swamp. (TBH, i dont actually know what is what, everything isn't super detailed in it's name). So some buildings may need updating in placement because of the trees. I didn't edit them by alot mostly 1-2 values down. This should allow a little better spacing in the swamps as well as a little less loading.
-culled some of the heavier foliage resources in the borderlands and it's surrounding area.
-culled some of the "canyon lands" foliage. This includes arach, shun and areas around the crater
-culled some of the crater's foliage resources.
-reworked and moved the grand bazzar
-reworked manhunters base
-finished tweaking swordran. added light setups. added npc rest spots (benches, tables etc) in the civilian section
-adjusted the merc guild hq in lock to (hopefully) properly register with the navmesh
-fixed some interior errors in locke. Replaced the previous citizens with the moor citizens. added some outside useability outside the bar.
-fixed the armor shop in locke
-adjusted the police AI again. ensuring they can properly complete their jobs
-finished the second pass on the grand bazaar after the move. The straight the town was on is now clear for those who want to base there. The city is now next to (directly next to) the manhunter base. The manhunters and ghillie have a trade agreement and are now allied and coexist. This also means they can trade slaves.
-south slave farm is still removed for now.
-southern waystation is also removed for now.
-ironhaven was completed. The prophet now has stay at home AI. added sacred band guards to his squad. They'll now be tied in with the prophet and his questline.
-fish isle is still unfinished as well as the FULL sacred band merge (they're in technically just not properly)
-wasn't happy with the dialogue for the new quests involving the hub/mongrel so i ripped them out. The world states themselves now simply flip based on conditions.
-added the worldstate "hard" hungry bandits to the border zone
-added the worldstate "hard" fogmen squads
-added conditions to the fogking being alive for some fogmen squads
--8.0.0 Patch Notes Cont.--
-players will now find it much more worthwhile to spend the 10k to join the thieves guild. The towers are now much more beneficial to players who join the guild.
-removed over 53 references to the edgewalker weapon level. Enemies will be a little weaker throughout but this should prevent players out right walking into "wealth".
-the arbiter is now unique as reported by @Iblis
-edited around 435 dialogue lines. most factions and races should now properly recognize all skeletons in genesis AS skeletons.
-removed the shek dialogue from the skeleton slave character as reported by @Shidan
-added all skeletons to one race group. This should make all races, factions and dialogue recognize all skeletons in genesis as skeletons. The downside of this is that it might make starting a little messier and harder to do if picking skeletons,which may mean that i'll remove more skeletons from being playable in the future.
-whistler's variants are no longer playable. The default Whistler still is.
-changed the new deadcat faction from "ruins - cattus" to "ruins - deadcat"
-edited leviathan. Should cut load times and help people with slower computers run the city a little more efficiently. Smaller city and less civilians is showing less peaks on ram usage looking around the city.
-removed the charges and changed the item types of blood grubs and salt. This should prevent players AI from eating them randomly when not intended as reported by @BottomLine
-fixed the alpha pelt for grim hounds as indicated by @Ilumil the names will properly match.
-cleaned up some naming issues with buildings as pointed out by the discord
-Urusai squads now regenerate excluding the beast squads.
-updated the urusai residents. they should now all properly have houses.
-removed the animation tools from farm shops as reported by @Iblis
-fixed dialogue for Kanes animal shops in heft as reported by @Albaito Alroeis
-Kane now also sells mutts you cannot find anywhere else.
-reworked all of ark. (again). The rework isn't much different. Just some minor changes to interior setups and some reworks to how the navmesh is handled in the area and how buildings are placed over and under things. So far after about two hours of playing in the city i'm seeing less hang ups on ramps and that goes for AI as well. This was in response to reports from @「momo」 and @Shamshier
-due to a report from @DazeyDream inquistor valetena had his strength increased from 40 to 60. This should let him move around more naturally in all his armor.
-Added fogland bone resource. Available in foglands.
-removed exodus and auroran faction
-Removed Shosa fortress
-Removed Redmont Armory
-removed crimson temple
-adjusted scrap metal resource. It now shares home with iron and copper among metallic debris. They all have a chance of spawning and being part of the debris found across the entirety of the map.
-adjusted the boneyard resource. Adjusted its altitude spawn parameters this should make it spawn much less in dreg. This will however make it a little more rare to find naturally. (Working currently on a solution for this)
-boneyard resources are no longer part of the death yard spawns. And can no longer be built or placed (this is an error for now, i want players to be able to place them but i need to duplicate the building and replace some parts for it)
-attempted another pass at fixing the top part of brink. Navmesh is showing a 95% "correct" rate.
-rebuilt black scratch again. The great library is now....an actually GREAT library. (but unfinished)
-readded slave mistress grace to slave farm south. as per a report from @Skramel
-the grand library now has all books available in genesis on it's shelves and for sale.
-the great library now also spawns ALL possible blueprints for EVERYTHING on it's shelves (not all are craftable, but there is the odd chance that it's possible to steal from the librarians to get something you're missing)
-black scratch vendor shops now sell....everything. BUT they do not sell anything worth much or of quality. HOWEVER, players can find most blueprints throughout the city.
once again, not everything is craftable, nor is it meant to be. the availability of all blueprints is mostly just for trophy items and im ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥ lazy
-added a new crossbow training station. it will level from 1- 31 (like all other stations) it is a 1 time build like the weight bench, dex dummy etc
-merged the 3 shots ranger mod into microwaved roes (circumsoldier's) crossbow expansion mod.
-there are now 8 new crossbows scattered throughout the world. and the springbat has an updated texture.
all crossbows should be craftable. I have NOT balanced them at all. They are as the were originally in their mod. They will be tweaked according to feedback in the future.
-merged the crossbow expansion into genesis.
-Jezzazil bows are only found on empire nobles and will range from quality to masterwork grade. (this makes noble hunters WAY more deadly)
-there is now a mobile harpoon gun. it can be found exclusively in the scraphouse
-gave all (or almost all) slaver guards, workers, captors etc. skeleton repairs kits as indicated by @Walter This should allow all slavers to repair skeleton slaves.
-added food items to A LOT of people. They can be looted and used or sold for profit.
-axed the price of adventurers sack and changed the width. It's now worth much less and has 2 less width and stacks 1 less. This should make it worth looting without basically being the reason you kill scavengers.
-changed the price and charge limit of salted fish packs @BottomLine is a cheater and didn't tell me they were so ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥ OP
-added a new backpack storage building as requested by @BottomLine can be researched under "Item storage" (tech 1 for now). it has a 15x15 inventory and stacks up to 3 (i think that will work for bags, unsure)
-players will now be able to recruit mercs for up to a month. Merc's will now also spawn with medics that do a range of tasks. They will shop for all medical supplies, they will heal, repair and splint and they should also burn bodies at your base IF you have a corpse furnace and ONLY while they are at your base.
-mercs will now also spawn with rangers as part of their squad.
-mercenaries (standard) will now wear gear much more suited for them. (the mercenary armors)
-heavy mercenaries will wear a mix of heavier armors like samurai, merc armor and other pieces mixed in.
-mercenary squads can now have a chance to have heavies and recruits.
-Removed the duplicated sohei armor. added and adjusted some squads to now wear azuchi armor while i work on getting better armor sets in that are more suited for the monks.
-updated the name of the grey mercenary plate armor. They're now called KNIGHT armor. And will be used by swordran knights mixed with samurai stuff.
-updated the pits east resource area. It now can be farmed in and has much more rich resource diversity but the altitude plays a huge factor. The higher you go the poorer everything gets.
-updated avalon isles weather and name
-removed gwenth, players can now enjoy the mystical hidden isles and worry about very little raids!
-reverted the changes on the BLACK plate jacket. This will make armor variation much easier. It also makes sense as the black is meant to be the "stealth" variant. So less "plating" on the jacket makes sense
-changed how the "knight" plate is researched. it's now only researched with ONE blueprint, BUT you will need to buy it and use it 4 times to get all the research unlocked.
-gosuku armor sets are now crafted from one research tree. the price and cost will multiply by 1.5 each time you go to craft a new set.
-hive armor is now crafted through one research and repeats five times. Players can now craft Black carapace armor. HOWEVER the price multiplies by 2 each time.
-updated arrow smith 2. Players can now properly craft all bolts.
-buzzer blade blueprints are found with skin bandits
-holy nation arblaest is found in HN weapon shops
-scratch tubes are found on caravans (that visit you), hiver shops and in the swamps
-superheater is found anywhere crossbows are sold
-3 shot ranger is found anywhere crossbows are sold
-remerged the newly updated jewy's limb overhaul. This will replace ALL limbs excluding leviathan limbs as i'm currently waiting on custom assets for those.
-removed the swift and power limbs
Обновление: 8 июн в 5:30
-readded waystation golf. Moved it north west of it's original location
-finished iron haven. added proper pathing, finished the ouside bar, added lights. added storage, etc.
-tweaked the worldstates added in. Properly assigned the right classifications. (a standard import SHOULD now have the towers and dust king spawn as they were meant to.)
-Moved Mechamoor (the "bad" tech hunters") into the hidden forest.
-changed the no-foliage range for mechamoor from 350 to 600
-i did the dumb and got sidetracked making a town again. Hope you guys like well thought out towns.
-move slave farm south north of the slave markets. Nestled in the valley between to massive cliff faces lies the slave farm. As guards patrol and watch from turrets on high the slaves toil in the hot swampy waters to produce massive amounts of riceweed and raw materials.
-found and fixed the thieves guild trader dialogue bug. the line itself dictated that you be = to rank one. which means....upgrading you to rank 2 makes you unavailable to trade with the trader.
-adjusted the artifact weight for ITEMS in the BDC area. Also lessened the armor a bit.
-fixed the navmesh issue with trader platforms in mongrel.
-rewrote the entire whistler mod for camelspyder and remerged it into genesis. This will probably have some unnoticed effects. but appears clean. This should fix the whistler issues on the experimental branch
-cleaned up the mercenary bodyguard dialogue. (looks like i missed adding the conditions and effects).
-Cleaned up the mercenary/tech hunter squad ai. Turns out the squad AI is irrelevant. Compressed all the AI into the leader packages. (because this means "all squad" for some reason.) This should fix the mercenary issue.
ONLY A STANDARD IMPORT IS NEEDED
Обновление: 4 июн в 5:26
It is recommended to import the following options
Dead NPCS (if you want the new city changes to apply)
Buildings (if you're living in the borderzone in any house, in the hook/shun/south wetlands region)
Players as always can find the patch notes in the patch notes discussion thread.
Обновление: 30 апр в 23:25
--Quick patch to fix the farming/cooking issue.
-Food items have had stat changes. They now stack, are worth less overall but can be sold more easily. (this change will play into the economy in the future)
Обновление: 20 апр в 2:46
-replaced the old GUI textures. This should fix the map, the loading and title screens
-Fixed the missing meshes for the new update.
-fixed the over abundance of food on starving bandit leaders (they'll now have less on them)
-removed some left over limbs left from the last patch
-cleaned up 10 zone files that were left over from previous merges.
-cleaned up some race errors with a previous merge (there was a duplicated skeleton mk2 file)
-fixed some erroneous file pathing i messed up with dogs a while back. Should now allow all dogs to properly use there textures and hair's correctly. (direwolves will still be able to use various hair types and colors that would normally look a bit odd)
-adjusted the trade prices of mongrel. Fog heads are meant to be practically worthless everywhere else in the world excluding mongrel. This is now properly reflected by the trade prices being generally 125% or much MUCH higher for certain heads as pointed out by @Meili
-Limms now has a trade culture as well. You can find a profit for most...."spare" body parts now at limms
-deleted various extra heads for now removed characters or removed races
-adjusted library spawn chances. Library RUINS, now spawn with more...ruined books and less chance of good resources. Lost Libraries now spawn with more Common artifacts at a higher chance.
-fixed the missing interior from last patch. Updated and tweaked a little. Thieves tower now properly has most benches.
-updated the grid area. the workshops there are now the same as found in vanilla (post-ancient workshops)
patch 15 march
-hotfix cage beast bags issue for mountain mad
patch 24 February
-fixed an overcalculation with Robot spider damage , removed the pierced damage. (added higher than thought amounts of EXTRA damage, rather than armor ignore), toned down race damage for humanoids 1.5 > 1.35
-removed the genesis mod developer drone mesh from genesis. was a stolen mesh from another modder and as such i can't in good faith despite understanding from that author continue to use it.
-changed cage pack from 15/15 to 25/25
-fixed the rat hound race editor file.
-hotfix. Patched the dog races being playable. Was testing the race editor for the dogs and forgot to remove this change
--7.0.7 Bug fix update--
-Attached the new(old) cage beasts bags to the correct vendors and animals i forgot to last patch.
-adjusted weight of the pack and adjusted skill, and encumbrance stats
-added a house back to BDC.
-removed an unattached outpost in outlands/stobs gamble as reported by @Dr_Thrax
-removed direwolves having special food limitations in response to @IX bug report. Unsure if this was causing an issue with them eating from the animal feeder but according to another modders report could be worthwhile to check out.
-adjusted the _animals aggressive cut damage. (turns out i was overzealous in the balance, the animal weapons are actually stronger than meitou, ooops) 1.2 > 1.05. This should make all animals a serious threat without them hitting 300 damage.
-adjusted the _animals passive blunt damage, once again overzealous edit. 1.2 > 1.05 / Also upped the cut a little as it's slightly to weak. 0.5 > 0.8
-changed name of direwolves. Great Direwolf > Direwolf
-added various hair color variations and tone maps to direwolves. So despite using the same textures as other dogs you should see a lot more colors and hair patterns across the direwolves.
-changed the armored canine pack from 2x2 to a 4x4 size bag. this should allow enough wiggle room for dogs to use the bad and eat from the animal feeder (if that's what the bug is)
-made direwolves cost a ridiculous amount, just on the off chance that i missed a police dog somewhere. Though with this change i will probably add farm shops back in certain areas.
-direwolves are now only found in okrans arm/hidden forest area, excluding police dogs variants.
-direwolves are now tameable (was forgotten last patch)
-added a bag back to the wandering guild traders
-adjusted facility 0-42 to hopefully fix pathfinding and enemy spawns as reported by @KillZone
-adjusted the positioning and building type of the tower of abuse. this should help path finding and make it the building more accessible overall.
--7.0.6 Quick Patch-- / PT.2 / forgot to make praetorians playable when changing starts. are now playable
-7.0.5 Patch Notes--
-per advice from the community the wrap type shirts were removed from the starving bandits. They gave to much of a boost to the bandits MA and provided to much of a power imbalance for early game players
-added some lighting to the settled nomads village
-adjusted the adventurers guild rally outside of locke in shem. Despite the region triggers stating the area was inside shem region the giant ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥ lasers from the sky were still burning people. so many lost adventurers....so sad.
-adjusted ancient vault 6's outside buildings. the overhead buildings caused random jerking camera of the y axis. this should no longer happen when looking from the north/east/west directions but may still happen when the camera is angled from the south.
-adjusted the admag hq squad. Esata should now spawn 100% of the time and yata (legendary weapon) as a housemate now has a semi-roaming squad AI along with extra guards.
-adjusted the holy nation HQ squad as seen above with ADMAG HQ. Rengo is now a housemate thus ensuring both spawns have priority to the building without replacing one or the other.
-adjusted the UC tengus palace HQ squad. Legendary weapons Vendor Kratch is now a housemate. Show allow proper spawning without issue.
-added Wildlife+ mod.
-started work with Elwo on working out Unique Animal backpacks for majority of animal types. (completely unique bags)
-changed where the wildlife+ bags are acquired. as with all bags they can now only be acquired in specific towns. (settled nomad village being one of the locations)
-adjusted the recruit dialogue for certain animals.
-reworked the entire town of string (again). They will now use the same NPC type in vains pass and be auto assigned the same faction of the town (String faction).
-added crabraiders+ limbs mod in.
-starving bandit leaders now have a 30% chance to have anywhere from 0-1k bounty
-added bounty chance of 10% and max 600 cats to scavengers
-fixed missing animation references for all skeletons. all RLBS skeletons should now use the proper animations and be prevented from freezing (they had no packages applied at all)
-added swamp turtle fix. Swamp turtles now have a stomp attack.
-auto icon on the crocuta and hyena bags seems to push the item out of frame. will wait until the community generates an icon that is usable and replace it with that icon.
-added new wildlife + races to the armored canine backpack. It should auto adjust enough to look proper on the new dog types
-readjusted UC cities to have more recruit lists and merc guild recruits (as was the case in vanilla). Changed the weighting of some bar squads so that some are less frequent and the "more common" are indeed more common.
-adjusted food barrel to accept (i think) all types of fish.
-adjusted some waystations and changed some of the ruined waystation formats so they spawn with better loot, allowing an "easier" start. (pretty sure im missing 1 or two towns that no longer have town markers, if i am let me know)
-changed the spawnable towns for the freedom seekers start. You will now spawn at all included waystations
-adjusted the inn in clownsteady. rotated and raised it slightly to change how buildings clipped through it.
-Drowned ruins has been given a total remake to give it more of a "sunken, broken" town.. Armor King says "Best armor in the world, No thieves allowed...for real this time"
added a vendor list to rebirth buildings as per @Arbuz_Budesh suggestion. The containers will now carry monk clothes, food, and various healing supplies which should allow an easier "escape".
-adjusted the holy servant to now re-include the holy servant rags. this should slightly balance out how the HN handles in total, Equalizing the majority of the holy nation forces to equally spawn with the chestplate or the rags.
-adjusted the "empty" rebirth guards AI. they will now patrol the town instead of acting like a cage warden. There should be a total of 8 of these guards. This should help AI slightly.
-removed various housemates throughout rebirth. This should allow certain NPC's that deal directly with the "slave" squads to act without a housemate overriding there AI.
-adjusted the empty rebirth houses to now only have one slave master. He should be able to prioritize his "building" in case a "full" house cannot properly adjust for the amount of squads in rebirth.
-adjusted various squad sizes for the guards in rebirth. most ROAMING squads will now feature less guards. This change will not affect guards who use turrets or have specific building schedules. This should allow moving around in rebirth to be a little bit easier.
-duplicated the lookout towers. 10 of the 17 towers no longer have roaming squads of dogs/holy servants and are instead just towers. This should help players be more mobile in rebirth once again.
-adjusted the "generic NPC - no faction...." Squad. They should now properly harvest and use the resources around the town. This should make them "viable" to steal from.
-fixed the friendly fire and perception training dummies, per @b0bisacat report. They all upgraded into turret training dummies and not there respective training dummies. They will now properly be upgraded into their own mk1 and mk2 versions
-fixed a name issue with the locksmith training box. MK1 was named MK2 and upgraded into MK2.
-changed the descriptions of training furniture to properly display what levels they go to before building.
-removed various duplicated heads.
-Fogmen & Cannibals now like all the fleshy bits and bobs. Even those of there own families! Brains, Limbs, Raw meat? It's all on the menu now!!
-hivers are a little more efficient with "waste removal" now. Be careful who you hunt bounties with though! There love for fish now extends to all types of fish. MMM Crunchy heads and limbs.
-readjusted starving bandit squads. All weapons will now be assigned as the back weapon. This should help properly balance the weapons. Starving bandit leaders are unaffected by this.
-randomized "lab ruins" vendor more. You'll find more useless items (indicating it's been raided and broken down over time). Increased various raw materials.
-randomized "ancient lab" vendor more. You'll find more useful loot here. Removed various raw materials.
-increased the vendor item number for the "ancient lab" vendor.
-fixed the hostility of the ancient distrubution center. attacking the skeletons would make the skeleton faction hostile to you. changed the resident type to be factionless which will default to the "ruins - ancient faction" which will naturally be hostile to the player. I.e. Skeleton faction will no longer be hostile but the skeletons that are meant to be will be.
-adjusted the frag axe names. They no longer have () in there names. They will have names like "compact" or "dagger".
-adjusted the frag axe dagger's weight. from 7 - 5 (12 - 10) KG. This should bring it more inline with how the weapon appears (this will affect damage)
-removed animal bag blueprints. animal bags should only be available through vendors now.
-removed about 30 unused AI packages that were duplicates or unfinished.
-removed 6 unused and unfinished dialogue strings
-cleaned up 17 dialogue packages
-adjusted the slave get in cage and flipped the times. (test) per advice from https://steamcommunity.com/id/margaen on steam in the bug reports section who tested the times and this seemed to fix the slave AI.
-changed ruka, kang and rane the giant into bar squads. looks like there may have been a problem using them as housemates resulting in them not being able to be recruited.
-replaced the new and older azuchi textures with ones adjusted by snugsnug.
-added red and blue azuchi armors to the azuchi vendor in todai dera
-added red and blue azuchi armors to the Machined Armour Bench
-adjusted the naming of "Azuchi Armors" rewrote the descriptions for the armors "hinting" at another faction being at play in repairing the armors that are in the world. (Azuchi Blue Armor = Azuchi Armor - Blue/Light/Dark/Red) ETC. This is in Prep for texture rework so players can easily identify what armor is what in menus when crafting it.
-duplicated both sets of azuchi armor. Light and Dark versions will be available to NPC's while RED and BLUE will mostly be reserved for the player unless an NPC is of importance in Todai Dera. (Crimson Rogues will still wear red armor)
-merged in Vanilla Azuchi re texture:
Vanilla Aesthetic Patch - Azuchi Armour
Работа из Мастерской для Kenshi
Texture Patch + Additions + Added to the world - New hand painted textures. - Retextured to match Samurai Armour. - Retextured to match Dark Metal Armours. - Worn by npc's. - Sold in shops. Heft & Mon
-edited the file pathing for whistler textures, meshes and part maps
-edited the file pathing for MCA animations
-upgraded stone camp.
-expanded and upgraded southern stone camp. it's now much larger with many more slaves. This Camp should actually rival rebirth. This should also be more believable as to where the united city gets there slaves.
-some slave camps now have scrap resources in them. For those who dont like creating bases. Of course, this is genesis, Not some other kind of (insert insult here) mod, No reward without risk!!
-adjusted squad slaves 3-7, changed slave 5 to have a higher chance at southern hivers.
-adjusted squad slaves 3-7, changed slave 3 to have a higher chance for all skeleton types. rare skeletons are weighted at a much lower rating between 3 - 30
-regular vanilla skeletons and their variations will be rated much higher between 60-100 (only for the above squad). Greenlanders are still weighted at 1000% so skeletons will be rare, but this also leaves a slim chance for players to forgo adventures guild in favor of buying (or freeing) slaves.
-the hub now has some special resource nodes hidden away for the discerning user.
-the hub has been tweaked, theres now a much clearer path around the city. The 3 houses have been moved to the eastern side of the city.
-the crimson rogues have now moved to todai dera.
-fixed the decadent house in the grand bazaar
-expanded the grand bazaar market stalls.
-fixed a house navmesh issue in sanctuary as reported by @DREAMS
-adjusted the pitched earth tent templates in the berserker village.
-removed the stormhouse squad from the berserker village
-removed the shek kingdom faction from the sho battai hydroponics building (oops)
-change the tertius naming for the characters. They now follow the naming convention of the british royal order of the bath.
-removed a large house from swordran, it was replaced with a police station as suggested per @Nathraval
-removed "kingdom" armor types and replaced them with Holy plates of various types
-adjusted the fish isle fishman camps. they are now much more spread out. This should allow players to kite easier and work there way through the hoards. Thus allowing even lower level players and squads the ability to get to the alpha fishman.
-fortress of dawn was removed. (permanently)
-added krell fin back into town coral
-moved ancient vault 3. (it's semi close by, just closer to the mountain range)
-moved the lure and gale slightly north. rebuilt how both cities appear to "function". they're now nestled on top of a lot of iron and walled in with a mix of natural hill formations and large wall sets. to get to gale (the refugee center) you'll now have to get though the lure. Thus the homage to the cities name. (*the old locations may need a little more cleaning but i think i got 99% of the external features like lights, campfires etc)
-added desert divers to fish isle squads
-changed the name of the desert divers to Fish Isle Heavy Merc
-removed sphere helmets from all vendors except scraphouse and fish isle.
-removed compression backpack from all vendors except scraphouse and fish isle
-fish isle armor will now sell compression bag and sphere masks. (this will be edited in the future, once the quest for regret is done. they will be considered "lost tech")
-duplicated black rag shirts.
-renamed duplicated shirts to "NPC WEATHER GEAR"
-will slowly add them to squads that have problems with weather. Fish isles,, black desert etc. This should clean up the gear format. Besides weather this gear provides 0 bonuses and has 0 coverage.
-trade economies will be updated in time to make owning this item illegal everywhere. (there are other options you lazy nerds)
-added NPC gear to fish islanders
-added NPC gear to black dragons
*side note. NPC gear is a little odd looking with some setups. theres clipping. may need to change the shirt copied and use something else instead.
-updated cross dialogue. it now indicates that the weapons in the city are a large stockpile under heavy guard but maintained by the best craftsman of the world instead of being created there. This fits more with the lore of kenshi but still gives avalon the unique flair it orginally had.
> -updated the races for the scavenger faction to no longer include fogmen. they will still include cannibal skavs though.
> -adjusted springs main HQ buildings and tweaked the fences and pathing. Tinfists main HQ is now inside the middle of the city (again), the secondary HQ is now along the eastern edge.
> -added snugsnugs scrap storage mod. Double checked in game to ensure it works.
> -added corpse furnaces to worlds end, should assist with AI being able to properly dispose of bodies.
> -added generators to vains pass. Should prevent the player running out of power should the build within the town. Will be adjusted as needed.
> -merged Player town settlers V2 into V1. Edited town settings so that the random camps only appear in shem and okrans valley. Removed heavy weather areas like BDC, burning forest etc.
> -added patched player town settlers to genesis. (May need much heavier testing, was only able to test and ensure "compatibility" for about an hour)
> -Settler faction is now "NOT REAL", while also having 100+ relations with the "nameless" faction among others. This ***SHOULD*** ensure they can be "punished" without negative repurcussions. (i.e. they attack your gate and your turret gunner shoots them in the head) **AS STATED** this addition may need much more tweaking to work with genesis but it "appears" to work fine.
> -Removed the bar in settled nomad village. Placed the "guard" bar squads into roaming squads and changed how squads spawned within the town to further enhance town security without detracting from the "nomads" town feel. With Locke being so close it makes sense that the nomads would have the mercs roaming the area and or in the town.
> -fixed the settled nomads (SHEM) village. They now properly spawn an exotic animal trader.
> -adjusted rebirth resident squads. buildings now appropriately spawn correctly
> -adjusted rebirth AI and overhauled slave schedules. They should now appropriately get in caves, work, and use items. Some slaves will still work 24h's but much much less will work non-stop.
> -adjusted runt to be unique
> -adjusted runts spawn range to flats vendors
> -adjusted runts weapon type from ancient to catun
> -adjusted runts animal strength from minimum (90) to maximum (200)
> -adjusted runts age from child to elder (100% chance) (needs testing to ensure size is right)
> -Runt still has a chance to not spawn so it may take multiple trips to find him.
> **--IF YOU HAVE RUNT, GET RID OF HIM FROM YOUR SQUAD AND THEN IMPORT BEFORE UPDATING--**
> -removed the last remaining reaver camp
> -adjusted the infested village buildings and removed the market stalls.
> -adjusted the height of several buildings in ironhaven. they should all be pathable now.
> -corrected the assassinations target factions name. was misspelled
> -adjusted the starving bandit squads to favor mostly blunt weapons. Increased the potential weapon list to favor more blunt weapons with more chances between weapons. They are still weighted very slightly to have cut weapons.
> -removed two cut weapon types from starving bandits squad
> -starving bandits squad LEADER remains unchanged. They will still favor cut weapons. This should make players weigh their fights very slightly towards targeting the leader early game to ensure they are taken out of the fight early.
> -removed the duplicated cannibal head item, should now only appear once on characters
> -changed the default price to 100 cats, down from 1k. This means that every town in game will only buy them for 100 cats. Will introduce a specific character at a later date to allow for an upcharge.
> -replaced lady merin back in drifters last. she was unattached and removed from the mod. she has been reattached and replaced back into her squad.
> -reattached the textures to the padded leather items (unsure what the issue was here, maybe a conversion corruption? Files just weren't showing up, were hidden files for some reason)
> -adjusted settlers spawn range again. will now only spawn in shem (temporary. will be changed on V2 of 7.0.4 update tomorrow.)
-adjusted the weight of the farm shop to stop overlapping with lady tsugis spawn in brink. lady tsugi will now always have priority.
-adjusted the flats lagoon building weights and types. This should allow all squads to spawn properly.
-added 6 more adventurers guild rally points. This should allow them to spawn and travel "safer"
-added various "outposts" around the map at the rally point. There are camp beds and campfires so players should be able to camp outside of popular cities if they are low on cash. (will add more to shek areas in future update)
-added new HUMAN ONLY nests for settlers to "okrans X" regions.
-added mixed races back to various areas that are "safe"
-Players based around Nublar will find their base to be incredibly beneficial now.
-removed the bonedog pack. Players should look for the "armoured canine pack" instead
--7.0.3 Patch Notes--
> -changed the southern hive names from "hive X south hive" to "southern hive X"
> -made southern hivers non playable again.
> -added a new southern hiver start. Start = Southern Hive relations: +100 / Western hive relations: -100. you'll start off with 2 prince, 4 workers and 4 soldiers. Unlocked research will include all hiver research. - players will start at a random SOUTHERN hive village
> -added a new western hive start. Duplicate of above but with western hivers. Faction relations reversed - players will start at a random WESTERN hive village
> -both starts start with 20 stats
> -the drones for both starts will start with 2 pairs of master work black hiver armor (that's 8 total sets)
> -all characters will start with random shirt type for hivers
> -changed hiver research to now require hiver notebooks. As hive notebooks are "somewhat" rare. This should slightly slow players down when it comes to rushing robotic limbs. This is not meant to prevent, just slightly slow them down.
> -added a new start called "Confusion". I don't know where you'll start, i don't know what you'll be wearing or have equipped or what level your weapons will be, i dont even know what kind of bounty you'll have...i mean ♥♥♥♥ idk what kind of stats you'll even have. Good luck.
> -REMOVED 3 lights in heng. Noticed it cause small Pathing issues for AI and the player
> -Added the town marker back to the Gray Desert Waystation. Was removed erroneously in a previous update.
> -cleaned up the Z9 skeleton (bad/good) values. Some empty ones were left from previous editing showing up empty lines when selecting said skeleton in character creation.
> -updated the height and placement of the swamp platform in vains pass. as was noted some characters would get stuck underneath the platform due to height. adjusted all the marketstalls heights to match this change.
> -moved the vainspass hospital a little farther away from the wall. the southmost wing was clipping into an invisble hitbox from the wall outside leading to AI and player pathing issues in the town and in the building itself. Upon intial testing these seems to have fixed the issue.
> -adjusted the height of some buildings in vains pass. Not by much but it did also alleviate some pathing issues caused by minute height differences.
> -filled the hiver huts in vains pass. these were not meant to be purchasable. The interior name for the spawning squad was wrongly named so they could not actually spawn.
> -added raven rock back into vains pass with some added benefits to the surrounding area.
> -removed a floating light post near old ironhaven
> -removed frugal post
> -removed flotsam village outpost. both of these changes made the flotsam represent to much power when they are meant to be a hidden ninja group who use hit and run tactics.
> -added a random drifter squad to ghost village. this should give a slight touch of life to the town without detracting from the emptiness. While not high in stats the player may find a use for them should the need arise.
> -repatched the azuchi armors and reattached the proper icons. They were either lost in the merge or not properly added back when file structure was changed. Merc items will still auto generate for now among many other armors.
> -Updated Mountains dialogue so he is now properly recruitable.
> -fixed the bughouse in clownsteady. the wrong building type was erroneously used to allow a house to be bought in the area. The correct building now replaces it. (If you bought this bughouse in clownsteady you will have to import buildings to find it replaced, make sure to dismantle any buildings you do have)
> -removed cape saul from fish isle (Will be replaced in the future but the area is crammed with cities and is pretty laggy).
> -removed claw. It will not be replaced.
> -removed ivory. it will not be replaced.
> -removed lilipoint. It will not be replaced.
> -removed silver shore. Will not be replaced.
> -removed all southern hamlets. Will not be replaced.
> -re-added old outpost to cheaters run.
> -removed the hydraulic knights faction. changed the factions towns to second empire. (Hostile)
> -updated nublar and moved it slightly north. This should allow those who know the location to use the southern part of the isle as their base unhindered. I've also updated the town to include a power station by default - - The buildings in this town are MEANT to be purchasable and will remain so. (However, i do ask you do not spoil the location as i would like players to discover "safety" on their own.)
> -cleaned up cheaters run which had some leftover buildings in it.
> -fixed a spelling mistake in the winged beak ogre pack
> -fixed a spelling mistake in the phoenix's weapon "the purge"'s description.
> -fixed a mistake with the kirvis description
> -fixed a mistake with the hiver soldier armor description
> -fixed a spelling mistake with the hiver ronin helmet
> -updated some buildings in cage. some of them caused pathing issues so i changed some level variations to hopefully right pathing errors
> -fixed a spacing error in facility 0-13 's name
> -as per gabes stream i changed the timer dialogue for 0-13 guards. they should now only trigger dialogue once every 2 hours
>-updated iron hq ai package for the gate guards. they should now have the gates open by default
-removed the double-wide steel road boards in iron hq and replaced them with single wide and redited their positioning so that NPC's and players can path properly
-updated locke and vains pass. removed farm shop and exotic animal shop
-updated settle nomads (shem) they now have a bar and a little more houses. The houses include more nomads and merc guards who will respawn. (the entire town can respawn). The town now also sells exotic animals (moved from Locke)
--7.0.2 Patch Notes--
-changed TODAI walls to Sohei, following how most societies architecture is known by the societies name and not their architecture known by the city name.
-added todai gate guards back
-added todai market stall right next to the main gate so players can buy the blueprints for the new Sohei buildings
-tweaked bad teeth a little more. Missed some building placements that were still bugged. General shop can now be entered, barrel blocking the door is fixed.
-added azuchi to todai dera
-added regeneration to the vendors of todai dera (for now) to ensure all players can get these blueprints
-added multiple roaming squads of guards to todai dera (temporary) to protect the "town" but mostly to ensure the vendors stay alive
-adjusted the roaming squads in the hidden forest. there is a small chance for roaming jonins to spawn.
-adjusted flotsam ninjas to have negative relations with wolves, wildlife, and raptors. this should ensure that they at minimum attack these animal factions
-previous two changes should help keep the direwolves from overrunning the flotsam ninjas
-Adjusted Tower of madness faction to > Insanity
-removed all "abandonded" buildings from BDC
-upped the skeleton residents in BDC
-Removed the gates in BDC. They were not needed and causing issues with patrols and incoming AI.
-Tweaked Krals Shrine a little. Added a platform for the shrine to sit on. Turned kral to now face Arach and the bug master.
--Beta 7.01 patch--
> -adjusted adventurers guild recruitment group to now run together. (Grouped) This should ensure that they always arrive together unless they die while traveling. This will cut down on costs.
> -fixed a potential issue with an AI setup when dealing with the mercenary guild. The recruit squad had the potential to attack the player and other "neutrals" randomly.
> -added coexsitence for OUTLAWS to shinobi thieves and drifters
> -added coesistence for Shinobi thieves to OUTLAWS and drifters
> -added coexsistence for drifters to OUTLAWS and shinobi thieves
> this should prevent a war that may happen in the hub.
> -added 100 relations to all factions with each other to further prevent this as well. note the above does not mean they won't fight. It just means that they SHOULDNT and if you leave the area they SHOULD eventually calm down.
> -changed the police in ironhaven to the mercenary police as indicated by the previous versions change log (was missed in the change)
> -tweaked regret. Some buildings ended up inside rocks
> -rebuild sheer cliff again. it ended up covered in rocks with in most of the buildings.
> -Added RLBS recruitment dialogue to adventurers guild
> -adjusted price of recruits from 12500 to 35000 a recruit
> -adjusted the intial "recruitment" price (when talking to headhunter in the bar) to 250000
> -adjusted the character data in the recruitment process to reflect rarity. Rather than getting 4 characters of a race variation (x3) you will now get 4 characters of all RLBS race variations. [Instead of getting an st-m recruit (mk1/2/3 at random), a sl-m recruit, a klr recruit etc. you will now get a RLBS recruit (x4) that has a chance to be all race variations. This will ensure that the recruits stay rare as to not easily let players farm recruits]
> -adjusted the recruitment dialogue to reflect the price changes and imply the dangers of getting the recruits from a specific area
> -adjusted recruits dialogue to have a little more flare
> -adjusted the head hunters base dialogue to now explain better why recruits are charging a fee
> -added a generic citizen template
> -added generic citizens to vains pass
> -generic citizen will eventually be used in all cities
> -generic citizens are of a "mid class" economic stand point
> -generic citizens can shop for about 2 hours every day around the morning
> -generic citizens earn 1500 in wages a day
> -generic citizens have a max amount of money they can hold at 50k
> -generic citizens with the above effects should now have the possibility of "saving" their money, which may mean greater spending splurges randomly. (meaning they may possibly buy out shops, you now have competition!!!)
> -generic citizens now wear various backpacks (to hold their shopped goods)
> -generic citizens will be all races except special skeleton races (this means they will only be skeletons mk1-4)
> -generic citizens now have two variations. Morning and afternoon shoppers. they are housemates (meaning they spawn in the same building)
> -Nomads Exotic Traders now spawn in more regions.
> -Nomad Exotic traders are now called "Nomad Merchant (WANDERING - REGION)" to signify what region the squad roams in.
> -Nomad Exotic Traders now sell specific animals depending on what region they are in.
> --Dreg and areas around that region will feature "pack animals". Goats, antelope, garru, and bulls
> --Desert regions (east) will also feature pack animals as above as well as skimmer nymphs, they will exclude bulls however
> --desert regions (west) will feature garru, bulls and goats with the primary focus being on bulls
> --flats lagoon, heng and regions similar (filled with water/vegetation) will sell all types of creatures (This includes ones without backpacks currently like raptors and turtles) the animals given will be "mostly" close to their region. I.e. wetlands will sell everything + swamp creatures.
> --nomad campaigns to your base will now sell mostly garru with a chance of goats and dogs
> -Farm vendors will now sell more "farming" goods for various types of farming. CROPS are and will be the majority of their stock but they will also sell tools, animal parts, skins and leather as well.
> -Farm Vendors will no longer sell bonedogs and only sell garru and bulls (cattle)
> -Farm vendors will no longer sell various backpacks and will only sell backpacks for garru and bulls
> -Nomad animal traders IN TOWNS will now sell all backpacks
> -wandering nomads will no longer sell ANY backpacks EXCEPT garru/bull bags. This however does NOT include "pack" beasts, which come with bags already.
> -added direwolves to replace the wolves in okrans arm and hidden forest
> -adjusted some buildings in brink. they were a little sunk into the ground preventing AI from getting in and out of them
> -adjusted some buildings in admag. same issue as above
> -tweaked catun so that the turrets have better eyes on the gates. this should help with animal spawns
> -changed the interior of lab No.2 in arkdon. loot was preserved just edited it so the spiders could walk around easier
> -added a new fake faction "assassination targets" this will allow crimson rogue targets and other "to be killed" contract targets in the future be killed without having negative repercussions of said Faction.
> -fixed hanz having hanks heart
> -updated squin and removed some extra buildings, should help with load times and to prevent crashes in the most extreme circumstances
> -fixed vains pass and updated it completely with new squads, merchants, buildings and new parameters for guards and patrols.
> -vains pass now has distinct districts, the shopping district, the residential/farming district(s), and a slum/hiver district
> -guards will actively fight animal threats
> -Adjusted twin blades lock up to be smaller and adjusted buildings so that they were no longer clipping with small rocks in the ground preventing AI and player pathing. Reduced the town radius as well
> -adjusted rebirth squads and removed some buildings. Cut 5-6 slave squads but left in their buildings. This will mean more Slave cages available and more "prison guard" squads that will be able to manage the slaves.
> -fixed the adventurers guild issue with them not spawning. created a fake town for them to spawn from in the city of Locke. This means you'll discover TWO towns when nearing locke. This will have 0 impact on performance or AI. It's just a spawn point for the recruit squads.
> -removed the duplicated buildings in bad teeth. Adjusted the city radius as well. should allow those that want to play in the HN to base nearer to the city.
- -Vanilla Game start changes -
- -Empire Citizen - starting money 750 > 1000 / Starting rep - United cities 0 > 10 - Traders guild 0 > 10
- -Guy with a dog - Homeless character now spawns with a cloth shirt / 50% chance to have higher than CHEAP (White > Blue) gear. / starting money from 13 > 250
- -Son of a captain - starting money 0 > 250
- -Cannibal Hunter - Starting money 0 > 1000 / squad changes - Adventurer starts with STANDARD (Blue) gear - Adventurer (with skill) starts with STANDARD (Blue) gear with 50% chance of it being higher level (Green) / Both Now start with Catun level weapons
- -The Holy sword - Starting money 100 > 500 / Changed Sword chance, was setup wrong in FCS. Now 100% chance to spawn with edgewalker nodachi / stats can randomize up to 10 levels / gear stat change from STANDARD (blue) > GOOD (Green) / Relations changed UC 0 > -100 (was imperial lords which are an unused faction in game)
- -Wandering trader - Starting money 0 > 200 / Changed relations - UC 0 > 15 / Free Traders 0 > 20 / Southern Trade Union 0 > 15 / Western Hive 0 > 20 / The Holy Nation 0 > 10
- -Wanderer - changed relations - Holy Nation Outlaws 0 > 20
- -added possibility for black scratch to carry ancient science books and engineering research (1% and 2% respectively) / adjusted % chance of book total amount 75 > 50.
- -adjusted great library vendor to restock every 12 hours (was 15)
- -added hiver notebooks to all book vendors at a lower chance
- -properly adjusted research hooks for item furnace & copper mines
- -adjusted bolt research. All bolts are now researched at the same research tech. "crossbow parts and bolts". Increased the cost of books for new research 6 > 10 books (No longer a need to find blueprints for bolts)
- -updated attack dummies - V1 levels from 6 > 11 / V2 levels from 11 > 21 / V3 levels from 16 > 31
- -added defense dummy / Max level 31
- -added friendly fire training / Max level 31
- -added perception training / Max level 31
- -unattached japanese style walls from research. (will be removing them in future update as we replace the walls with new assets. This also means they will no longer be buildable by the player.)
- IF YOU ARE USING THE WALLS NOW PLEASE REMOVE THEM IN FAVOR OF OTHER WALLS, OTHERWISE YOU WILL HAVE A BROKEN BASE WHEN WE REMOVE THE FILES FROM THE MOD
- -added named "true" to most barman / random bar fly characters. (now spawn with names)
- -adjusted sandagosa hat now .5 (50%) acid rain protection
- -adjusted plated leather drifter pants now .2 (20%) acid protection
- -added sandagosa / impalers arm wrap / plated leather drifter pants to cloud ninjas (80% acid protection). Should stop them from dying all the time.
- -players who are slaves will now find traveling out of their way to anti-slavers , flotsam ninjas, sohei to be incredibly useful
- -adjusted wanderer start....again ): - gear now has 50% to be higher or lower / added stats randomize 0 > 10 / removed iron club , added sword options as per the description - guardless katana / leaf chopper / ninja blade / nodachi / plank / wakizashi all have an even chance of spawning - adjusted weapon level from unknown > ancient
- -added weapon level "Holy nation" for various holy nation citizens and soldiers to spawn with. This manufacturer focuses mostly on blunt damage with less cut.
- Faction change - Holy nation outlaws / outlaws
- -detached outlaws from every reference (leaving the faction in FCS for now)
- -Holy nation outlaws name changed > Outlaws (Makes the faction much more robust and useable across all of kenshi)
- -HNO(Outlaws) - relation changes (to mimic outlaw faction) - police 0 > -100 / united cities 0 > -100 / Dust bandits 0 > -100 / sand ninjas 0 > -100
- -added "bandit types" and "random" personalities to HNO(Outlaws) (should make it more believable they are outlaws due to dialogue triggers)
- -Rebel (swordsman/farmer) factions now "allied" with HNO(Outlaws)
- >>squad changes as result of faction changes
- -Razor - Outlaw > HNO(Outlaws)
- -ray - Outlaw > HNO(Outlaws)
- -garret slave - Outlaw > HNO(Outlaws)
- -outlaw grog family - faction outlaw > HNO(Outlaws)
- -tengu's vault prisoners - faction outlaw > HNO(Outlaws)
- -slaves 3-8beard/1-5/1-5copy/1-3/1-7 - faction outlaw > HNO(Outlaws)
- -fixed tengu vault squad dialogue (edited last patch v6 on accident)
- -added new name listing through wordswap. /NONWILDNAME/ picks through a list of 50+ gender neutral names to assign to random NPC's. Assigned to critical NPC's who are too generic (Barman mostly).
- -added new name listing through word swap. /BANDITNAME/ picks through 50+ gender neutral names ranging from many cultures and also from random word pickers "Limb Chewer" is an example. Some Bandit / Ninja factions will now sport a new name change. "Limbs the dust bandit" is an example.
- -fixed missing icon on scrap metal
- -changed scrap metal value 1000 -> 50
- -changed scrap metal weight to 4kg
- -changed scrap metal footprint 3x3 -> 4x2
- -reduced work speed multiplier for butchers function 128->64
- -reduced value of animal part 50 ->30
- -reduced value of tooled bone 250->150
- -Added Sohei Style Storm House
- -Added Sohei style roof shelter (acid protection)
- -Added sica weapon - research unlock hemp paddy ( core)
- -Added Short Sword weapon - research unlock "longsword BP"
- -Added leafblade knife weapon - research unlock "Foreign Sabres BP"
- -Added Smith Hammer weapon - research unlock "simple dwellings" (core)
- -Added Todai Torri Gate
- -Added Todai Stone lantern
- -Added Torch Post Sohei
- -Corrected left Arm Skeleton Replacement Limb to match right arm; 9kg ->10kg, cost: 18k ->20k
- -Added Shek Broth
- -Fixed "heavy armour crafting" being sold as BP by accident
- -Removed "free" Core research from "Tin Books vendor" - sales BP still available
- -Changed Short-Cleaver from 6kg->4kg
- -Added solid fuel (Item)
- -Changed crafting dependencies from Fuel -> Solid Fuel on Scrap Forge, Smithy: Scrap, Re-smelted Plate.
- -Added solid fuel storage (storage - storage: fuel - Solid fuel)
- -Added solid fuel station (resource node) (RESOURCES - Fuel - Solid Fuel Station)
- -Altered Big Shack; changes to mesh and FCS handling at backend, roof is now integrated again.
- Can be made invisible at lvl2 height selection for easier navigation of interior.
- -Added new Solid fuel assets to "simple dwellings" core research.
- -Changed Production Multiplier on Campfire Cookpot to bring it in line with cooking stove, 95->5 (stove =2)
- -Removed: Ration Pack, Gohan, Foodcube from campfire cookpot functionality.
- -Added: Dried Gristleflaps, Dried Fish to general cooking functionality
- -Added construction cost to Campfire Cookpot; free -> 1 scrap metal 1 solid fuel
- -Added stone processor variant to pitched buildings list -> Manual Dirt Processor
- -Changed "creates player town = true" -> false on node light mount, node use, node quarry, node turret and all buildings in "simple dwelling research" except dirtwall
- -Changed description on DirtWall to indicate it will start a player town
- -Added campfire cookpot to "simple dwellings" research.
- -Swapped the mesh for the campfire cookpot - visually different.
- -readjusted bolt/hip bags. encumbrance effect was set wrong. .7 > .3 change will make the bags have 70% encumbrance reduction now
- -Adjusted alpha vertex shading on Pitched Earth (Tents) to improving transition of blends.
- -Changed Pitched Earth (Tents) from single material (skin) to a selection from 4
- -Changed "creates player town=true" -> false on Stone Mine Camp
- -Changed build requirement on "stockpile (savage)" fabric-> animal skin
- -Added "Deadhive Armour" core research lvl1 bench. Unlocks bone related armours craftable on the "smithy - bone"
- -Changed Smithy-Bone construction requirement iron plate -> scrap metal
- -added wolfhelm BP to bonedog vendor list (swampers)
- -Added animation and event sound to Smithy Scrap
- -Added missing animations and event cues to functionalities; Armour - bone, chain, plate, master plate.
- -added adventurers guild mod.
- -added all skeleton races to skeleton recruitment dialogue
- - Changed shield device mk1 -4 bonus cut and blunt def removed, now calculated only on coverage and material type. Weather protection now set at 5%, 10%, 15% and 20%, coverage now set at 20%40%60%80% respectively.
- - Changed combat device mk 1 -4 from att/def +10/10, +20/20, +40/40, +60/60 -> +4/4, +8/4, +12/8, +12/12 respectively.
- - Changed Martial device mk1-4 from per/MA +10/10, +20/20, +40/40, +60/60 and dodge multi 1.1, 1.2,1.3,1.6 to +4/4 x1.05, +6/8 x1.05, +6/10 x1.05, +6/10 x1.1 respectively
- - Changed Stealth Device mk1-4 from KO 1.05, stealth 1.05, 1.1/1.2, 1.2/1.3, 1.5/1.8 to 1/1.05, 1.05/1.05 1.05/1.1, 1.1/1.1 respectively.
- -scavengers are much more likely to spawn in most regions. They now sport new gear variations and weapon variations. Gear is PROTOTYPE (grey) but weapons can be up to skeleton smith
- -added strength bench (by space lettuce)
- -added animated dexterity training post (by space lettuce)
- -added mod "make holy nation great again"
- -added unique holy phoenix armor variant and weapon.
- -added faces +
- -added faces+ extra mod V3 / warpaints
- -fixed cage beast backpacks. now has 90% reduction. also stacks to x5. This should make them MUCH more viable when playing as a trader. It should also help balance out their slow speed overall
- -added minor faction pacifiers mod
- -added polynudj hair
- -added medicore hair
- -added hairs mod by dateconchi
- -added taxman relations plus by howls@themoon
- -added direwolf mod by sethknight
- -added fur armor mod by arkheil
- -added alternative plat options by space lettuce og
- -added mercenary fullplate by big tino (textures need updating)
- -added gat style armor by tasaba (textures need updating)
- -added swordfish weapon mod by ikahurula
- -added RLBS skeletons (unplayable for now, need to write a quest and start for them to fit them in genesis) WILL be recruitable through adventurers guild dialogue
- -ILA Skeletons: are good for hauling, lifting and building. They are a more tanky variant of the standard skeleton (all variations are the same). Due to their more refined "engineer" style they are naturally good with blunt weapons.
- -KLR Skeletons: are tanks. Literal walking tanks. Given their much heavier and dense nature they only top out at a max of 40 speed and cannot be carried, they also have less "strength & dexterity" than other races due to carrying their massive bodies around. However these big bads can take a beating due to all the tech packed into their body. They even self heal while bleeding less! While head health may vary their limbs and body parts are all the same boasting a rather large pool of 350+ HP. (race is NOT meant to be viable except as a tank skeleton unit. Race may need to be edited further to help define this)
- -SLM Skeletons: These guys are the opposite of the KLR variant. They're so light they can actually swim. However they sacrifice A LOT of protection that normal skeletons have in order to dance around battlefields medic-ing, repairing and running supplies. (once again NOT a combat frame. Fills the "medic" role)
- -STM Skeletons: While sneaky and light on their feet, what they sacrifice for stealth, wit and dexterity also makes them much weaker than most skeletons. Their light frames prevent them from being adept at assanination and also leave them open to being one shot or bleeding out from their much lighter materials.
- -added desert divers mod for their armors (will be on fishmen in the future with unique weapons)
- -Replaced the mesh file for the "Canine" backpack added in by direwolf mod. Now uses the "armor" mesh instead.
- -Bark Overhauled
- -Spring Overhauled
- -Black Dog HQ overhauled
- -Ark Overhauled
- -Cactus Den Overhauled
- -Crab Town Overhauled and turned into city
- -City of Talon added (future upgradeable town)
- -Heft size reduced for better performance
- -Changed Cog’s Crownest from Military Outpost to Outpost
- -Fixed pathing to Inquisitorium in Rebirth
- -Fixed bugged AI in Cannibal HQ
- -Shun Libraries no longer have OP items
- -Edgewalker status removed from Lost Ronin
- -Fixed typo on Avalon Lanterns
- -Kenshi/mods/Genesis/items/weapons/tex folder removed
- -Crab Merchant Faction added to game (meant to differentiate town crabs from pet crab sales)
- -Added Metal texture back
- -Added Crow’s Gone fishing
- -Added Bog Hat and Hack Stopper Helmet
- -Added antelopes to Leviathan coast
- -Added antelopes to Okran’s Valley
- -City of Talon added (future upgradeable town)
- -Suspicious Lab renamed to Zenith
- -Removed Unused town from Deadcat Plains
- -Removed homeless squads from Deadcat Plains and Leviathan Coast
- -Added Legendary Weapons Mod
- -Added a very small probability of rain in The Great Desert
- -Slight buff to defenses at Ninja Towers and added lootable smithy
- -The Mountain is now recruitable
- -Fixed incorrect assignment of limbs to Skeleton resident
- -Changed Blast Tube Light to point style light and reverted radius size
- -Old CPU’s are now stackable by three
- -Ancient Forges have been added to the game- turns 25 Old CPU’s into 1 AI Core
- -Fixed Manhunter faction not properly assigned to a gate squad
- -Nerfed Janissaries’ & Great Knights’ armor and weapon level
- -Drowned Ruins moved slightly and now uses green rusted outposts
- -Lost Library above Drowned Ruins renamed to Catch
- -Squatters no longer use random gen furniture nest placement, now uses prefab interiors
- -Tightened up vains pass. Now occupies less space. Should improve load times in the border zone
- -free traders now report to mercenary faction. Didn't make sense for them to have their own crime system. They're a minor faction with very little power but enough wealth to pay for protection.
- Shun Region Changes
- -removed aedon armory
- -beefed up redmont armory to compensate
- -removed auroran farms
- -removed auroran mine
- -adjusted arkdon to be smaller and more compact while also keeping the feel of a large lost city.
- -removed canyonland tower
- -removed caveis
- -removed neigantu and replaced the area with a ancient lab
- -removed port west
- -sprinkled ancient tech labs and libraries around the area. 4 have been added
- -moved expedition 4
- -moved and expanded iron HQ
- -added village of "Urasai" (meaning loud in japanese) to shrieking forest. it's a rundown town with little purpose for now (will give a little lore in the form of notes and books in the future)
- -removed footmen from biome spawn
- -added the small outpost "Ashi" (meaning feet in japanese), footmen can now be found here in VERY small quantities BUT with masterwork gear (making them "one off unique armor sets")
- -added the village of "Ikari" (meaning rage in japanese) to berserker country. it's a broken down village serving as home for a future minor quest explaining the lore of the berserkers
- -removed iron fort. the town will no longer serve a purpose with the new write up and layout of the faction "tin men"
- -moved ironhaven to the opposite side of the priory of okran. should help with load times in the border zone overall unless running around the outside of the edge of the zone
- -reduced town radius of some towns. this should open up new avenues and places to build
- -added a new start. "The Slave". Same startup and setting as "The Slaves" but in the UC camps and towns instead.
- -removed purple babbler armor and materials.
- -removed shrieking blabber & Foolish babbler characters and there squad
- -removed shrieking beast biome spawn.
- -shrieking beast now only spawns in the new town of URUSAI. made their armor masterwork. (providing unique armors again)
- -upped shrieking beasts stats.
- -added the lost town of regret. This town will feature a rather difficult Mission before you can enter.
- -removed the town of dreadhaven for the time being . It was rather buggy to get there and needs to be reworked with new assets and have it's questline planned out.
- Howlers maze changes
- -the city of Page is now a town.
- -Page will now be controlled by howler hunters but still retain it's free trader residents and leader with the intention that the leader will eventually move to gageton. The intention here is that Lord Eugene is funding the howler hunters and wants to retake gageton for his own personal gain. the reworked quest line here will be really straightforward and simple with a small twist at the end ;)
- -gageton has now been cleaned up and made smaller.
- -gageton however has more buildings
- -gageton is now OVERRUN with howlers.
- -removed glass from howlers maze
- -string is now an outpost and much smaller. (remains unchanged otherwise)
- -sheer cliff is now a ruined military outpost and tiny. It will serve as a staging post for retaking gageton in the future.
- -the city of Pen is now a town.
- -the town of Pen now holds resources that will be crucial for the howler hunters in their battle against the howlers.
- -moved todai dera. For now it's an empty city with a single vendor. (ensuring players can buy the new walls/buildings)
- -reduced grogery to a village. tightened up the city borders to make it feel more "hidden". removed 3 purchasable buildings.
- -removed azuchi (town)
- -moved gearcove
- -moved cogs crow nest.
- -removed ghost from old frontline and placed him back in berserker village.
- -Tweaked berserker village. Now includes pitched buildings and scrappy tents along with a couple more squads.
- -removed the rats from rizzo's tower. They couldn't move when in the tower.
- -added 2 extra roaming squads to compensate
- -fixed a wall that would spawn in rizzo's tower.
- -removed the hydroponics from holy nation.
- -replaced the hydroponics faction squads in all cities to be that cities faction. (i.e. if they were in heft, the hydroponics is now UC)
- -removed the hydroponics faction.
- -Tweaked road depths in some areas. This should prevent the massive flickering that happens when the camera is zoomed out. Places includes but not limited to swordran, holy nation area, UC cities
- -removed asphalt roads from basic furniture research.
- -removed robotics shop from swordran.
- -removed slavers from swordran.
- -removed vagabond kings dialogue to assist other factions.
- -fixed the doctors in the bastion not refreshing inventory
- -adjusted sho-battai main gate to help with AI pathing.
- -removed the inner gate of sho battai. Should help negate the AI issues happening in sho battai.
- -adjusted string to be a "not real" faction.
- -removed surgeons guards from all squads and references.
- -Guild of surgeons now report crimes to the mercenary faction.
- -fixed the relation issue with the Guild of surgeons. the world is now allied with them. not the other way around.
- -Both above two points now means that if you attack the guild of surgeons for any reason....you'll find the world quickly turn on you.
- -The entire overhaul folder structure has been redone
- -Every single entry in FCS has been repathed
- -Made more design edits to Cloud Ninja base.
- -Lowered squad sizes of Rebirth.
- -Overhauled Flotsam Scout Post to proper outposts. Bibble Post and Frugal Post.
- -Removed Shadow Stalkers.
- -Unused “Flotsam Smith” implemented to Flotsam Armory in their village
- -Overhauled the Ghost Village layout (Lore notes say there is supposed to be walls built around the village)
- -Assigned the proper “Mega City” Faction to Ghost Village, was originally assigned two factions which looked to be an oversight. The Mega City faction has variables to forbid the spawning of high value items and 50% chance of some container buildings to spawn destroyed.
- -Flotsam now spawn camps in the Hidden forest, also roaming Flotsam squads have been increased. (Meant to simulate how dangerous the forest is to Holy Nation scouts and why they do not return according to lore notes)
- -Cannibal squads and nest do not spawn in the Hidden Forest unless the border guard captains of Frugal and Bibble Post are both NOT okay.
- -Nuked Dread Haven (empty for now)
- -Added extra buyable small shack and storm house to the Hub. (For existing saves who bought the single Humble Abode, you will need to empty out the house so you can keep your stuff. Save and then import.)
- -Deadcat is almost finished.
- -Bark (WIP)
- -Fleshed out copper drills. Now has 2nd tier and Automatic Drill
- -Changed names of drills and functionality to better define what they are and do.
- -Functionality name copper drill > Copper Mine
- -Functionality name ore drill > Iron Mine
- -Ore Drill renamed to > Iron Drill
- -Miu re-added to Mud town & Shark spawn list
- -Anti-slavers removed from catun & mourn
- -Shark Northern Fences Opened up/removed to help NPC's unstick themselves
- -Changed red sabers to manual hostility. Rather than relying on bandit hostility to proc they now are -100 relations by default to player faction.
- -Armor Vendors re-added to HN
- -Added Holy chestplate BP to black scratch library
- -changed STU (southern trade union) relations with tech hunters to +50. SHould fix the issue of them enslaving tech hunters
- -Polters dialogue now has proper spelling for leviathans
- -adjusted Nomad faction relation to nameless. Now +20 to start to avoid them attacking players
- -tengu static guard removed. Should now sit his lazy ass on the throne more making him easier to find
- -crixus dialogue changed and spell checked (quick check)
- -sohei gakusha dialouge changed. spelling error fixed
- -Adjusted Cage beast stats to be a little faster and a little stronger. STR 60 > 75 / walk speed 15 > 20
- -rebel farmer relation changes. slaves 0 > 100 / outlaw 0 > 100 / drifters 0 > 20
- -rebel swordsman relation changes. slaves 0 > 100 / outlaw 0 > 100 / shinobi thieves 0 > 20 / drifters 0 > 20
- -added coexistence for both rebel factions and outlaw / slaves
- -Plated leather bench - unlocked via "improved armour benches" research and found on the leather crafts tab
- -Banner Bench - new home of back banner apparel, also on leather crafts tab
- -Machined Armour Bench - new home of the heaviest tier armours and other more refined designs. Unlocked via "heavy armour crafting" research lvl4 copper alloy is requisite research.
- -bone refinement stat change dex > laboring
- -western hive added coexsistance for tech hunters, avalon free city, deadcat, HNO, HNR, machinists, merc guild, nomads, ROT, Shek, STU, swampers, united cities
- -Skeleton MK1 / MK2 / MK3 Skeleton races fixed.
- -Skeleton z9 renamed to Skeleton Z9 MK1
- -Skeleton MK1 Headless renamed to Skeleton headless MK1
- -Benches reworked and relabeled
- -Bolt quiver and bolt quiver (black) stat changes - now stack up to 3. - Adjusted encumbrance effect to 70% (bolts should be light) - adjusted storage size to 2H - 6L (Was 6Height x 6 length) / bolt quiver black now has 10% stealth mult. This means you can store 3 long bolts per row. But should also prevents players from being able to cheese this bag
- -hip bag & hip bag (black) stats adjusted - encumbrance @ 70% / stack size set to 2 / storage set to 4hx4w (was 8hx8w)
- -All bolts now stack to 3
- -Adventurers rag bag stats adjusted - 10hx10w (10x10 bag. Changed from 14hx10w) / 50% stealth penalty / 3 combat multipliers / stack size stayed at 2x2 which it was
- -Hikers medium bags adjust to be 10h x 10w (was 14h x 10w) / now has x3 stack size (was 1)
- -hikers small bags adjusted to 6h x 6w (was 8h x 8w)
- -hikers large bags adjusted to 18h x 10w (was 20h x 10w) / now stack x4
- -knapsack adjusted to 6x6 was 8x8 / removed x2 stack
- -shopkeeper bag stats adjusted - stack size 5x5 / weight reduced from 50 > 30
- -scavengers basket stack size adjusted to x2
- -large backpack adjusted to x4 stack size
- -thieves backpack stealth bonus now 1.1
- -thieves small backpack stealth now 1.2
- -thieves small backpack storage now 6x6 (was 8x8)
- -traders bag large stats adjusted / stack size now 5 / weight now changed to 20 (no more cheesy bag) / stealth mult 0.1 (it's bright orange)
- -traders bag medium weight adjusted from 4 to 10
- -traders wooden bag adjusted - 0.6 combat mult from 0.8 / stealth mult from .5 to .3 / combat skill changed to -7 from -5 (it's a wooden backpack...)
- -loyd the barman and bryan the barman have had their female chance removed. (was 35%)
- ---Skeleton Race Stat changes---
- mk1- engineering/turrets - arm HP from 80 > 70 / chest from 140 > 145
- mk2- unplayable - all HP from 80 > 70/ Chest HP from 140 > 115
- mk3- str/melee atk/turrets/engineering - all limb hp 80 > 90 / Chest HP 80 > 150 / stomach Hp 140 > 130
- mk4- unplayable - Right arm hp 70 > 80
- --Skeletons P4
- MK1 - good at engineering/robotics/smithing armor/smithing weapons/crafting crossbows - leg hp 80 > 90 / arm hp 80 > 70 / head hp 80 > 90
- mk2 - unplayable (no change)
- mk3 - unplayable (new)
- mk4 - good strength/farming/cooking/labor - leg hp from 80 > 65 / arm Hp from 80 > 75 / head Hp from 80 > 90 / stomach Hp from 80 > 70 / chest Hp from 140 > 100
- --Skeletons Scout
- mk3 - unplayable (new)
- mk4 - good at perception/athletics/turrets/katanas - limb & head Hp 80 > 70 / stomach hp 80 > 70 / chest hp 150 > 115
- --Skeletons Screamer
- mk1 - good at sabres/hackers/melee attack/robotics
- mk2 - unplayable (no change)
- mk3 - unplayable (no change)
- mk4 - unplayable (new)
- --Skeleton Z9
- mk1 - good at def/str/heavy weapons/polearms - arm hp 80 > 70 / leg hp 80 > 90 / head hp 80 > 100 / stomach 140 > 130 / chest 140 > 150
- --Skeleton Loghead
- MK1 - unplayable (new) - good at turrets/perception/crossbows/friendly fire
- MK2 - unplayable (no change) - good at turrets/perception/crossbows/friendly fire
- mk3 - unplayable (new) - good at turrets/perception/crossbows/friendly fire
- mk4 - good at turrets/perception/crossbows/friendly fire - leg hp from 80 > 65 / arm Hp from 80 > 75 / head Hp from 80 > 90 / stomach Hp from 80 > 75 / chest Hp from 140 > 100
- --Skeleton Lionhead
- MK3 - good at martial arts/dodge/athletics/melee attack
- mk4 - unplayable (new)
- -added item furnace (copper) - same functionality as iron furnace....but copper
- -Removed holy citizen from Hub squatters. This setting led to some skeletons having an identity crisis.
- -added coexistence to shinobi thieves , now exist with - traders guild / UC / western Hive / mercs
- -Cleaned up and added world state tie ins for crimson rogues dialogue. Dialogue should now trigger properly and only once per contract.
- -Fixed (hopefully) an issue with rejecting a death contract which would lock you from ever accepting another contract until the current one was complete. (for people who...misplace things)
- ---HN REP CHANGES--
- -Sucessfully completing prayer day now rewards +2 rep to the holy nation
- -ignoring prayer day is -2 rep.
- -using the narko dialogue option is -15 rep.
- -assaulting the priest is -15 rep.
- -Priest seeing skeletons (of all races/types) will now result in instant -50 relations.
- --UC REP CHANGES--
- -ignoring traders guild or united cities taxmen is now -2 rep.
- -completing the Tax Day is now +1 rep. (+1 avoids devaluing the /ally/ options from tengus palace).
- -attacking them is now -5 rep.
- -mentioning killing previous taxman is now -1 rep.
- -Flirting is now +1 rep (you tease!).
- -implying you are exempt because tengu said so is -5 rep (you liar).
- -Tinfist = dead dialogue is now +2 rep (wow impressive!)
- --SHEK REP CHANGES--
- -agreeing to ally with shek for tribute is +1 rep
- -being defiant is +2 (such strength!)
- -insulting them is -5
- -being an idiot is now -2 rep
- -new BP animal backpacks 10k (garru, bull, dog and cagebeast bags) added "farm vendor" list.
- -bag blueprints
- -shinobi theif guild special items - thiefbag, small theifbag
- -item vendor adv. - large, medium (coloured) backpack
- -medical and travel supplies - knapsack, Hip bag, Wooden backpack
- -crossbow ammo -basics, mid, high. - Boltbag quiver Boltbag quiver (black) - varied%
- ---crossbows - mid, all - Boltbag quiver Boltbag quiver (black) - varied%
- -Smugglers Bar - scavengers basket
- -SwampBar - scavengers basket
- -Marketstall - traders medium, traders wooden
- -marketstall swamp - adventurers rag sack
- public sales (core research) traders large pack
- -hi tech junk - all hi-kers bp(2-5%)
- -changed swish hospital resident from "knight doctors" faction to "guild of surgeons". Now can provide undertaker and healing without committing crime
- -dust bandits now include scorchlanders in race selection
- -Guild of surgeons now are allied with...well pretty much everyone but fogmen/cannibals and factions like them. (this is in preparation for future events, will be tweaked over time)
- - added Todai Wall assets
- - added Todai Wall II assets
- - changed 1 generic market stall into a materials vendor market stall in Todai Dera
- - added bp for new wall assets to materials vender in Todai dera [walls >faction wall, category]
- - changed azuchi temple, and azuchi houseA textures to fit new theme.
- - Altered azuchi temple and azuchi houseA mesh to support new textures and vertex shades to reduce lighting/reflections.
- - changed meitou textures from direct reference to simple overwrites to improve compatability with other weapon re-skin mods.
- - added metalness map to all vanilla weapon textures
- - fixed missing normal reference on a vanilla weapon texture.
- - changed meitou texture to a less visually intrusive design. (old version still in folder)
- - fixed incorrect values on hiver fence short -graphical error
- - fixed incorrect values on dirt fence - graphical error
- -Added Barrier 1, Barrier 2 and Barrier 3 (unlinked versions of the Barrier/Barrier Destroyed parts that work in player owned buildings)
- -Removed Barrier and Barrier Destroyed from the Concrete Barriers blueprint and replaced them with the 3 new barriers
- -Moved Ancient Factory Blueprint Fragment III from the Spider Foreman's inventory to the Spider Factory storage boxes
- -Reduced the max slope angle of all Defensive Wall Towers to 0
- -Removed wall subsections from all Defensive Wall Towers
- -Added a pair of light nodes to all Defensive Wall Towers
- -Updated descriptions for all Defensive Wall Towers
- -Updated descriptions for Bridge Section: Short and Bridge Section: Long
- -Added a description to the Lagoon Platform
- -Added important information to the Metal Warehouse description
- -Renamed Moor Houses research to Small Moor Houses
- -Renamed Medium Moor Building Shells research to Large Moor Houses
- -Moved Quarry Structures and Tarsand Structures research to the Industry category
- -Fixed missing inventory on Swamper's Booze Shelf
- -Corrected the tech level required to research Generator II
- -Characters will now move to the top of the stairs when constructing a Lagoon Platform
Глобальная сборка модов для KENSHI.
ВНИМАНИЕ! ТРЕБУЕТ ИМПОРТА СОХРАНЕНИЯ (СОВЕТУЕТСЯ НОВАЯ ИГРА).
Капитальный ремонт игры, больше контента, больше выбора, больше удовольствия. Цель состоит в том, чтобы предложить более глубокий и сложный опыт, не отходя слишком далеко от оригинальной игры.
Если вы знаете о небольших DLC-модах, таких как Hook and East Coast Expanded или Avalon Isles and Deadman's Island, то это то же самое, но вместо того, чтобы просто стремиться перестроить один регион карты, мы решили сделать это для всего континента.
Почти все города были воссозданы с лучшей планировкой и интересной архитектурой. Что, в свою очередь, увеличило внешний вид, размеры и функциональность городов.
Большинству фракций была дана индивидуальность, чтобы отличать их от других и увеличить погружение игрока в игру.
Мы стремимся увеличить количество квестов, в которых игрок может участвовать, чтобы придать ему традиционное ощущение RPG.
Более сотни новых локаций, с запланированными фракциями и квестами!
Мы делаем мир более живым и используем больше мировых государств и переопределений городов, чтобы помочь моделировать захватывающий и реалистичный мир, где выбор игрока может резко повлиять на игру. Вы можете ожидать, что эти функции появятся в версии 4 нашего капитального ремонта.
Известные моддеры со всего мира объединили свои ресурсы для капитального ремонта с единственной целью улучшить игру, которую мы все знаем и любим.
- Максимальный размер фракции: 256
- Максимальный размер отряда: 50
- Максимальное количество слотов атаки: 5
- Дней в году: 365
- Восход солнца: 4
- Заход солнца: 22 (Не влияет на магазины)
- В сборку входит пользовательская карта
- Световые визуальные эффекты были изменены. Уменьшена интенсивность и увеличен радиус. Это обеспечивает гораздо более естественное смешивание источников света.
- Текущее изменений состояния мира : 222
- Броня: Добавлено 250+
- Оружие: Добавлено 40+
- Диалоги: Добавлено 5000+
- Уже добавлено более сотни новых локаций, и их слишком много, чтобы сосчитать, но авторы мода будут добавлять новые.
- Северный регион карты: (WIP).
- Пограничная зона: Пара новых городов.
- Святая Нация: Все их города, деревни и форпосты были переименованы и перестроены. (Шахты все еще WIP).
- Острова Авалон: Весь регион был капитально переделан.
- Восточное побережье: Весь регион был капитально переделан.
- Cheaters Run: (WIP) Капитально переделана фракция роботов.
- Shun: Перестроен весь регион.
- Болото: Капитально перестроен город Акула и добавлена тонна новых подземелий.
- Восстановлены или добавлены многие из старых зданий.
- Повторно включены или добавлены многие из старых животных и добавлены новые гибриды.
- Добавлено больше механических вариантов скелетов и старых машин.
- Оружие доступно для NPC и игрока.
- Добавлены доспехи и оружие для фракций в Улей, Людоедов.
- Мятежные фермеры и различные другие новые и существующие группировки.
- Добавлены пользовательские активы для улучшения идентичности различных фракций, включая, помимо прочего, мебель, здания и исследования.
- Началось добавление пользовательских ресурсов для лучшего определения состояний мира с помощью визуальных изменений для улучшения погружения игроков в игру.
- Avalon Free City
- Bazaar thieves
- Brethren of the Coast
- Brigand Shipwrights
- Clan Dreadhaven
- Corsair Crafters
- Cult of Narko
- Fish Islanders
- Southern Trade Union
- Howler Hunters
- Hydraulic Knights
- Knights - Errant, of Okran, Doctors
- Metal bone Pirates
- Raspini's trade Union
- Rizzo's Rats
- Scholar Guild
- Swamp cannibals
- Black Beards
- Crimson Rogues
- The Kingdom
- Tin Men
Для избежания проблем, отключите моды входящие в сборку.
Моды входящие в сборку:
1. Kenshi Community Loading Screens
2. Abandoned Town Revival
3. Deadman's Island
4. The Avalon Isles
5. Swish Mods : The East Coast Expansion
7. Functioning market stalls
8. Cities Rebalanced-The Shek Territories
9. OMO'S ARMOUR for the World
10. Hives Expanded
11. Cannibals Expanded
12. Shrieking Bandits Expanded
13. omo items
14. KenshICONS+ EXTRA ICONS PACK FOR MODDERS
16. Azuchi Building
17. Azuchi Armor
18. Fishsticks - Gurgler Limb Mod
19. A Bunch of Coconuts - Decapitation Fixes
20. 8 Cannibal Heads in a Duffel Bag
21. Southern Hive Queen and Fog Queen
22. Japanese Style Walls
23. Shek Ranch and Hunters
24. Holy Nation Outlaws Extended
25. Forgotten Buildings
26. Metal Fencing
27. Cities Rebalanced-The Southern Cities
28. Dark Meitou Weapons [Standalone]
29. Armour Stand Variations [standalone]
30. XT-MKIII & XT-MKIV - Concept Art Skeletons
31. The Whistler - Race Mod
32. Forgotten Buildings - Storm House Walls for Moor Buildings
33. Expanded Lighting
34. Better Crop Fences
35. Z9 Unit - Concept Art Skeleton Race
36. Hive Robotics Expanded
37. Holy Beep Statue
38. Hive Buildings
39. Guild of Surgeons
40. Animals, Animals, All Kinds of Animals
44. Gutter Headgear
45. Wolf Headgear
46. Gusoku Armor Set
47. Simple Map Markers
48. The Outcasts Banners
49. Impaler Armor Set
50. Armor; Nomad Cape
51. Equipment - Hi-Kers Backpck
52. Faction Shields
53. Missing Sheath Weapons [Beta]
54. More Combat Animation
Причина: Обновлен мод от 17.12.2021(Changelog)
- 224 006
Соблюдай правила, не стесняйся спрашивать и комментировать. Вступай в дисскусию нашего королевства Модляндия.
- The binding of isaac
- The Witcher 3
- People playground
- Days Gone
- M&B: Bannerlord
- Hearts of Iron 4
- Total War: Warhammer II
- Crusader Kings III
- Battle Brothers
- 7 Days To Die
- Cyberpunk 2077
- The Sims 3
- The Sims 4
- S.T.A.L.K.E.R. 2
- Fallout 4
- TES 5: Skyrim
- Garry's Mod
- Другие игры
- Игровые новости
- Аксессуары и железо
Вам нравится Kenshi?
ModeLand.ru © 2018-2023. Страна модификаций.
Мы не несем ответственности за установленные вами модификации. Если пошло что-то не так, напишите в комментариях к неработающему материалу. Мы попытаемся решить проблему.Политика конфиденциальности Обратная связь
Авторство. Все права соблюдены.
Не исключаем возможности, что авторы и/или владельцы авторских прав на некоторые из материалов будут возражать против их нахождения в открытом доступе. Если владелец авторских прав не желает, чтобы его произведения были доступны через наш сайт, он может об этом написать на доступный e-mail в контактных данных.